Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Technology Project

I met with all my parents for "Meet the Teacher" night, and they loved viewing the Animoto I created about apples. Our preschool class has been asked to enter a technology contest within our district, and I chose to create an Animoto and made sure all of my parents filled out the photo permission form. I let them all know what the Animoto would be about and what my ideas were, and they were thrilled. The contest consists of creating inspirational views of how the children experience their faith. I can't wait to actually take photos of the class in action and use those photos to create a tool to teach with. I will post and share the results when I am finished.
































































































No comments:

Post a Comment