Sunday, September 15, 2013

My first Animoto!

Creating this animoto was more fun then I imagined. I can't wait to share this with my class and I believe I will also play it continually for our "Meet the Teacher" night. This will give the parents a great perspective of how I am integrating technology into the classroom as a learning tool. I can display on the Smart Board so all can see. The children will also recall all of their ideas that I added to this short video. Hope you enjoy!!!





For some reason this is not staying on the blog site!!! ">

3 comments:

  1. I love your Animoto! I will play it for my class during snack tomorrow because I made them some homemade applesauce to taste (I have apple trees at home and thought they would enjoy some fresh applesauce). Even though they are fourth graders, I think they would like to watch your Animoto to see what Pre-K students are learning about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Christine. We start our apple talks this week. I'm working on a visual schedule for an Animoto, but after seeing that I'll have to make one for the apples too. I like your idea of having it at parent night. I'm wondering if I can have several for viewing while parents wait for their conferences in November. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Animoto turned out great! You should definitely play it during Parent night. What a great way to demonstrate how you bring technology into the classroom. I know preschoolers are a little young but I bet they could help create an Animoto with you.

    ReplyDelete